Career Coaching will enable you to find happiness and fulfilment through your work, find a healthier balance in your life and reach your highest potential.
What is Career Coaching?
Career Coaching enables you to discover and make the most of your talents and to enjoy the emotional and material rewards which come with it. Whether you’re working for a large corporation, running your own business or currently seeking your next role, working with a Career Coach can set you on course to make you feel more fulfilled and rewarded from your work.
How are you currently feeling about your career?
- Stuck in a rut?
- Overworked and undervalued?
- Stressed and anxious?
- Confused and lost?
- Ready for an exciting new challenge?
- Like a square peg in a round hole?
- Unfulfilled and de-motivated?
- Scared to take a leap forward to something better?
Do any of these resonate with you? If so, you don’t have keep it that way. Change is possible. I too was once stuck in a rut, feeling confused and like I was in the wrong job. I’ve seen with my own eyes how your life can transform once you start believing it’s possible. If you’re prepared to invest some time into yourself, it will reap powerful rewards that mean you’ll be looking forward to each work day and enjoying the knock-on effects that can have on your relationships and every other area of your life.
How can a Career Coach help me?
- Take an inventory of your talents, achievements and skills so you can realise your worth
- Explore a number of career options which could make you feel truly happy and fulfilled
- Decide on a new career choice which you feel passionate and enthused about
- Plan and support you through a career change transition
- Feel happier and more settled in your current work situation
- Uncover what is holding you back in your current work
- Attract the salary and work benefits that you deserve
- Build self-belief so you can attract the right job
- Develop confidence so you can stand out in interviews
- Feel more motivated by your work and increase your energy levels
Career Coaching with Rebecca can support you if you are…
- unhappy in your current career and considering making a change
- ready to take the next step up in your organisation
- facing redundancy and looking for guidance on what’s next for you
- a stay-at-home parent wanting to restart your career
- considering moving into self-employment (or growing your business)
and maybe you’re also feeling…
- unfulfilled, stuck or lost and desperate for clarity and inspiration
- like a lost cause or too old to make a career change
- turned off by a more corporate approach to career coaching
How I work
I enable clients to find happiness from their work through a combination of practical tools and exercises, a sharp focus on mindset and a holistic view on their life. Accountability, challenge, understanding and a little dose of good humour (where appropriate) all come as standard! I use a tried-and-tested process which enabled me to take a significant career change out of the corporate world and into self-employment, from which I have never looked back.